Adding Value and Generating Business.
Creo exists to help businesses in two key areas: Identity Design and Digital Marketing.
Or put another way, I work on the face and voice of your business – helping your business to draw people to you so that they can buy your products or engage your services.
As a small business owner, I fully get the constraints of budget and time that come with the turf. So I have geared my offering to add value to business without breaking the bank.
I’m super passionate about seeing business (and the people behind them) thrive, and Creo is here to help with that.
A business’ visual identity is an essential part of its brand. Here are some of the elements that come under identity design:
- Logo / Icon / Wordmark
- Brand guidelines
- Vehicle wraps
- Annual reports
The list goes on, but these are the key areas, and I can design for all of the above (or just a few elements). See pricing schedule below.
Need Identity Design?
Let me help your business with its identity and graphic design.
I take your business marketing strategy and make it happen:
- Social media profile setup/updates
- Content calendar planning
- Content creation
- Social media posts – organic
- Social media ads
- Social media management
I become the virtual marketing person for your business; or if you have someone on board I work with them to get the job done.
See pricing schedule below.
Need Digital Marketing?
Let’s talk about firing up your digital marketing.
SIMPLE PACKAGES TO REMOVE THE GUESSWORK.
Over 25+ years in the industry, I’ve got a pretty good idea of what goes into design work, and also what small-medium business can afford. So I’ve put together some straightforward packages to make things easier.
If you need more than what is listed, or want to talk about digital marketing, I work on a project basis.
- Simple Logo/Wordmark design
- Supply of logo files – vector (Ai), PNG and JPEG
- Logo Use Guidelines PDF
- 200 x Moo Luxe business cards
- Concepts and mood board
- Logo concepts x 4
- Social Media logo icon design
- Font selection and supply
- Supply of logo and icon files – vector (Ai), PNG and JPEG
- Word/Google Docs letterhead template
- Identity Guidelines PDF – including logo usage, font styles and usage, imagery usage
- 400 x Moo Luxe business cards (4 x 100, or 2 x 200)
- Everything in Essential Identity
- Naming research and development
- Domain name selection
- Social Media image templates (supplied as Photoshop PSD files)
- Website interface design – 3 x page templates (home, contact, info)
All above prices exclude GST and are NZ$.
Pricing does not include:
- Print costs other than business cards as specified
- Brand strategy
- Business name or Trademark registration
- Domain name registration
- Website build or hosting
- Social Media setup
I’ve been around long enough to know that there are some things best left for others…
So when it comes to marketing strategy, SEO/SEM, web development, and data analysis, I bring in specialists.
We don’t hide it, and we don’t ‘white-label’ it. That way, you know who you are working with and what it’s going to cost you.
There's no better time than now…
Identity design and digital marketing are investments in your business – so what are you waiting for?